2016

Watercolour window with reflections.


These images are created using watercolours and pencils.
First of all I selected and stretched some paper.
Then I used a mixture of blues from my paint box to create a watercolour wash.
I then applied salt to the paper to experiment with drawing the colour as it dried.
I found that this assisted with the variegation of the blue across the paper. Leaving behind a rough texture which was interesting to work on top of with the pencils.
I aim to further develop this technique and explore the theme of reflections and architectural windows.

3 comments:

Staggo Lee said...

Now that spring is here--beautiful.

Exsotic Birds said...

I like your Blog !
I use this, do you think it would work for you!
The BuzzBot is live! New Web2.0 Intenet experience, free
REAL TECHNOLOGY
The Web 2.0 Upgrade and BuzzBot are being predicted to become THE Google of Social Networking - and when you find out WHY you will be Blown Away!
Look , you have nothing to lose.

Architectse said...

it’s a good blog for architects ,architecural , interior designers Bangalore , interior designers in Bangalore , architects bangalore